Baby & Me Multivitamin, 120 Tabs, Innate Response Formulas
Provides complete spectrum of nutritional needs for both mother and child.
New, improved formula supporting women from pre-conception through postpartum and nursing.
- Research- supported potencies and nutrient forms provide complete spectrum of nutritional needs for both mother and child.
- Methylated forms of both folate, B12 and iron to support healthy energy levels.*
- FoodState Nutrients™ for enhanced digestibility and nutritional value.
- Includes choline, which is now known to be important for health of developing fetus.*
- Formulated by the leading medical expert and best-selling author on dietary supplementation,Tieraona Low Dog, M.D.
Taking vitamin supplements during pregnancy is important for ensuring optimal maternal and fetal health.
Here are some of the key benefits of vitamin supplementation for pregnant women:
Fetal development: Vitamins such as folic acid, vitamin D, iron, and calcium are critical for proper fetal development. Folic acid, in particular, helps prevent neural tube defects, while vitamin D and calcium support fetal bone development.
Maternal health: Pregnancy places increased demands on a woman's body, and vitamin supplementation can help meet those needs. For example, iron supplements can prevent iron-deficiency anemia, which is common during pregnancy.
Reduced risk of complications: Adequate vitamin intake during pregnancy has been shown to reduce the risk of certain complications, such as preterm birth, low birth weight, and preeclampsia.
Breastfeeding support: Many vitamins, including vitamin D, are important for supporting breastfeeding and ensuring adequate nutrition for the baby.
It's important to note that pregnant women should always consult with their healthcare provider before starting any new vitamin supplements. The appropriate dosage and type of supplement will depend on individual needs and medical history.