Hemp Nuts, 9oz, Live Live & Organic
Hemp seeds are nutrient-powerhouses containing:
- All 20 amino acids, including the 9 essential amino acids (EAAs) our bodies cannot produce.
A high protein percentage of thesimple proteins that strengthen immunity and fend off toxins.2
Eating hemp seeds in any form could aid, if not heal, people suffering from immune deficiency diseases. This conclusion is supported by the fact that hemp seed has been used to treat nutritional deficiencies brought on by tuberculosis, a severe nutrition blocking disease that causes the body to waste away.3
- Nature's highest botanical source of essential fatty acid, with more essential fatty acid than flax or any other nut or seed oil. 4
- A perfect 3:1 ratio of Omega-6 Linoleic Acid and Omega-3 Linolenic Acid - for cardiovascular health and general strengthening of the immune system.
- A superior vegetarian source of protein considered easily digestible.
- A rich source of phytonutrients, the disease-protective element of plants with benefits protecting your immunity, bloodstream, tissues, cells, skin, organs and mitochondria.
- The richest known source of polyunsaturated essential fatty acids. 5
Hemp seed oil has been attributed to helping: increase energy, soften skin, relieve arthritis and normalize blood cholesterol.