Toothpaste, Zinc Plus, Vitamyr
A natural and effective toothpaste.
Elevate your oral care routine with Vita-Myr Oral Care Zinc+ Toothpaste. This exceptional toothpaste offers a comprehensive solution for maintaining a healthy smile. With its all-natural formula, it is sugar-free, fluoride-free, gluten-free, SLS-free, alcohol/peroxide-free, saccharin-free, and free from artificial sweeteners and colors. Made in the USA. Embrace the power of natural ingredients and enjoy a cleaner, fresher smile with Vita-Myr Oral Care Zinc+ Toothpaste.
We have formulated our toothpaste using Zinc, Folic Acid, Clove and Myrrh, which are found in our mouthwash, with the additional ingredients needed to make it an effective and pleasant toothpaste.
The additional ingredients are:
- Purified water
- Dicalcium Phosphate- White, tasteless, crystalline powder. A source of calcium.
- Glycerine- from Coconut oil, it is used as a sweetener and Humectant. (To keep it moist)
- Silica- Occurs widely in nature as sand, quartz and flint. It is used as an abrasive in the toothpaste.
- Hamposyl L -95 (Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate) it is NOT Sodium Lauryl Sulfate- it is a mild-cleansing agent derived from Coconut oil. It is an anti-enzyme cavity fighter and mild foaming agent.
- Carrageenan- A natural thickening agent derived from Irish Moss
- Grapefruit Seed Extract- is a broad spectrum antimicrobial compound synthesized in a unique process from the seeds and pulp of grapefruits. The final product is a combination of naturally occurring elements including bioflavinoids, amino acids, fatty acids, phenolic compounds, tocopherols, ascorbic acid and dehydroascorbic acids. It is used as a preservative, as has gained a reputation as being supportive for people with flues, colds and sore throats. It has been recommended by several leading medical doctors/authors for relief of symptoms associated with yeast imbalance, it has a wide array of topical applications .