Flax seed Oil, Hi-Lignan, 16oz, Omega Nutrition
- Rich source of ALA Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acid (EFA).
- 25 times more SDG (Secoisolariciresinol Diglucoside) Lignans than Flax Oil (4mg per 2 tsp serving).
- 100% Vegetarian and Gluten Free.
What are lignans and why do we need them?
Lignans are bioactive, non-nutrient, non-caloric phenolic phytochemicals found in flax seeds.
Omega Nutrition's certified organic and kosher Hi-Lignan Flaxseed Oil is an excellent source of lignans as well as omega-3 and 6 EFA's that provide nutritional support.
A convenient all-in-one Essential Fatty Acid (EFA) and high-fiber supplement.
Omega Nutrition's concentrated lignan products include Hi-Lignan® Nutri-Flax® and Hi-Lignan® Flax Seed Oil.
Ingredients: Organic omegaflo® unrefined flax seed oil and flax seed powder. Contains no wheat or gluten.
- 100% organic
- Certified kosher
- Nature's richest vegetable source of omega-3 EFAs!
HOW TO USE
- One to two teaspoons daily
Like Flax Oil, Hi-Lignan Flax Oil® is great in blender drinks, salad dressings, dips and butters, drizzled on pasta or rice dishes and poured on stew1s and soups just before serving.
- Keep refrigerated
- Do not put on direct heat
- Use Hi-Lignan® Flax Seed Oil in cold recipes (maximum temperature of 120 °F/49 °C)
- Add to food after cooking
- Use within 6-8 weeks of opening
- Can be frozen to extend shelf life