Sweet Potato Crackers, 3oz, Blue Mountain Organics
Made with organic sweet potatoes, carrots, sprouted almonds and cranberries and flavored with lemon and herbs. These yummy raw crackers are packed with fiber, protein, vitamin A, biotin, minerals, and antioxidants!
Ingredients: Organic (OG) raw sweet potato, OG carrots, OG Sprouted almonds, OG raw onions, OG flaxseed, water, OG raw lemon juice, sea salt, OG rosemary, OG thyme, OG garlic powder.
-Certified Organic, Non-GMO
-Certified Kosher, Pareve
-Processed in a peanut-free, dairy-free, and soy-free facility
Made of the best organic sweet potatoes, carrots, and sprouted almonds and flavored with a touch of lemon and herbs, these crispy raw, gluten-free and grain-free crackers are the perfect mix of sweet and savory! They’re sturdy enough to dip in one of our sprouted nut butters... but so delicious that you’ll want to snack on them plain! Havit Raw Sweet Potato Crackers are equally at home in your kid’s lunchbox, as an afternoon snack, or on a party platter.
And they’re packed with nutrients! One serving of Sweet Potato Crackers has 5 grams of protein, 6 grams of fiber, 140% of your daily value of vitamin A, and 8% of your daily value of vitamin C, calcium, and iron. Plus:
- Sweet potatoes are high in potassium, biotin, vitamin B6, manganese, copper, and pantothenic acid, and they’re a good source of vitamin B1, vitamin B3, vitamin B2, and phosphorus.
- Carrots are high in biotin and a good source of vitamin K, molybdenum, and potassium. They’re also packed with antioxidant carotenoids and eye-protecting anthocyanins.
- Sprouted almonds add vitamin E and biotin, and they supply your gut with helpful digestive enzymes.
- Onions add biotin and antioxidants.
- Flax seeds add heart-healthy omega-3 fats, vitamin B1, magnesium, copper, and phosphorus.
The almonds in Havit Raw Sweet Potato Crackers are sprouted using our Better Than Roasted (BTR) process, which maximizes the bioavailability of essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients in our nuts. It also removes bitterness and concentrates flavor, yielding a sweeter, more easily digestible, and more flavorful nut.
FUN FACT! Sweet potatoes are native to Mexico and Central America, where they've been cultivated since 2000 B.C. and were a staple crop for the Incas and other groups.
Shelf life: One year if properly stored
Storage: Cool, dry, dark area. Sweet Potato Crackers can be refrigerated or frozen to extend freshness.