The most natural and effective Mouth Wash out there.
There are also a variety of herbal supplements that are known to promote immunity and have anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, while we could have used several different herbal supplements, we preferred to use Myrrh oil and clove oil. The essential oils used in the manufacture of VITA-MYR, are not processed with benzene.
- MYRRH oil is known to relieve inflamed mouth and throat tissues, is useful in binding toxins, and tightening gum tissue. In addition, myrrh is known in the art to kill bacteria and stimulate the activity of white cells. Further, myrrh has a pleasant aroma which can help control bad breath odors.
- CLOVES oil is known to have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It's soothing effect on sore gum tissue, due to the eugenol that is contained in the clove oil, has long been known. Also, like myrrh, clove oil has a pleasant aroma, which can control bad breath odors.
- DISTILLED WATER because of the known negative side effects of using alcohol based mouthwashes, VITA-MYR mouthwash preferably includes distilled water rather than alcohol.
- FOLIC ACID is important to DNA synthesis and consequently, cell reproduction. It is also known that folic acid reduces gum inflammation and bleeding, as well as binding to toxins secreted by bacteria in plaque.
- ZINC functions in the mouth and gums include stabilization of membranes, antioxidant activity. collagen synthesis, inhibition of plaque growth, inhibition of mast cell release of histamine and numerous immune activities. Zinc is also known to be important to cell reproduction and to reduce wound healing time significantly. Zinc is also known to have antibacterial properties.
***Statements on this page have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.***