Air Filter Purification System, HealthWay, 10600-9, DFS
Add to Wishlist
The world leader in indoor air quality.
The HealthWay professional Air Purifier 10600-09 DFS has been classified by the FDA as Class 2 medical device. It is designed for home or small office use. It uses the same advanced, patented technology that makes HealthWay the world leader in indoor air quality. The simple, stylish design compliments any bedroom or small living space decor.
Particle efficiency - 99.99% @ 0.3 micron
5-stage VOC adsorption filter for heavy removal of harmful gases and odors
Patented DFS technology efficiently removes up to 99% of airborne mold, bacteria and viruses passing through the system. Each machine is independently tested and certified to guarantee better than HEPA efficiency.
Dimensions (inches) 13w x 8.75d x 20h
Weight 17lbs (8kg)
high med low
Power Consumption (Watts) 65 40 35
CFM (Cubic Feet/Minute) 100 60 35
Operation Noise (dB) 60 50 40
1) Removes 99.99% of ultra fine particulates @ 0.3 micron.
2) Capturing ultra-fine particles, 40x smaller size than HEPA standards, makes HealthWay the most efficient air purifiers available, 150 times more efficient than HEPA.
3) Removes up to 99.99% of airborne bacteria, mold, fungi and viruses passing through the system, using patented DFS germ killing technology.
4) It kills 94-100% of Mold, 98-100% of Bacteria, and 99-100% of Viruses.
5) Approved by FDA as Class 2 Medical Device.
6) Tests certified and listed by the FDA have shown this system surpasses expectations of system relief for asthma and allergy sufferers. Used in hospitals and medical buildings. Excellent for serious IAQ (indoor air quality) concerns. Filter efficiency rated above excellent.
7) 5-stage VOC adsorption filter for heavy removal of harmful gases and odors. airborne microorganisms and smoke.
8) Each machine is independently tested and certified to guarantee better than HEPA efficiency
9) A clean and fresh smelling environment
10) Easy to maintain
11) Slim, compact design
Awards and Certifications:
- NASA technology 2005 SBIR Award
- National Research and Development Awards
- The US Food and Drug Administration: approved as Class II Medical Devices, a registered medical equipment protection level (FDA Class II Medical Device)
- The US Indoor Air Quality Association: The Best Quality Certificate
- US Space: The Best R&D Award
- National Innovation Research Award
- The US Consumer Product: Star Award
- Energy Star: Energy Efficiency Certification