Organic Beet Juice Powder, 6.4oz, Pure Synergy
One of a kind powder made from Organic Beet Juice.
Overflowing with potent phytonutrients, health-restoring red beet juice with its rich magenta color and sweet, delicious flavor is reclaiming its rightful place as a wellness powerhouse.
Prized by generations of farmers, cooks, healers and doctors for their powerful health benefits and beautiful phytonutrient-rich color, our European heirloom organic beets are grown in the nutrient-rich croplands of Germany's Black Forest.
You are in for a very happy surprise with our Pure Synergy Organics Beet Juice Powder-sweet, smooth, utterly delicious and alive with vibrant color. Plus it packs an easily assimilated nutritional wallop!
- Rich source of antioxidants and phytonutrients for glowing health and wellness
- Supports healthy liver function
- Supports a healthy heart and circulatory system
- Recent study shows may boost stamina and exercise endurance
- Traditionally used as a blood-building and cleansing tonic
- Supports healthy Phase 2 detoxification and glutathione activity
Highest Quality Beet Juice Powder:
- "Pure Juice"=highly concentrated source of phytonutrients with optimal absorption. 15 pounds of our special beets is used to make 1 pound of our Pure Synergy Organics Beet Juice Powder
- In contrast to other beet juice powders in the market, absolutely no fillers, sweeteners, carriers or other unwanted additives
- Our beets are a very special old world heirloom variety grown for their uniquely delicious taste and exceptional phytonutrient profile
- Peak harvest and cold-pressed juicing for optimal nutrition and bioactivity
- Patented low temperature vacuum-dried through an exclusive Synergy process to retain their wholesome goodness and freshness
The red-violet pigments in beets are not only beautiful, they are actually a unique and highly valuable form of antioxidant called betacyanins, widely studied for their ability to promote optimal health by supporting healthy detoxification and managing inflammation responses. Beets also contain a 100% natural form of betaine, a key body nutrient, along with potassium, vitamin C, iron and other vitamins and minerals. A recent study in the Journal of Applied Physiology showed that beet juice consumption increased stamina and exercise tolerance. So next time you go to jump on that treadmill, or go for a hike, bike ride or walk, consider a beet juice pick-me-up to get you through your workout or activity. Already a seasoned athlete? Beet juice may just kick up your training and performance a notch!
How To Use:
Suggested serving size: One and a half teaspoons. More or less may be used depending on your taste buds and personal preferences.
Here are just a few ideas but the possibilities are limitless with a creative mind. We'd love to hear about your favorite experiments as we build our recipe library.
Mix 1½ teaspoons with 4–6 oz. filtered water or your favorite juice to make a delicious, sweet, light beet juice drink. More or less may be used depending on your personal preferences.
Or add as a boost to your favorite smoothie, baked good, or even to our well-loved Pure Synergy® green superfood for extra flavor and nutritional goodness. You can even simply put a teaspoon of this delicious powder on your tongue and let it “dissolve”—you are in for a totally yummy (and healthful) treat!